Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Jo, my company is unable to pay the monthly fee to Penisnula

Customer Question

Hi jo, my company is unable to pay the monthly fee to Penisnula Business Services. I had offered to cancel the contract and agree a cancellation fee. However, they won't accept cancellation and had told me that unless I agree to pay the balance of the 5 yr contact in full now they will pass it to their litigation team to collect. I have told them my position and they say that the company is shown as active even though I am not trading. The contract states that I have no right to cancel. However, I didn't receive a copy of it until yesterday, 6 month after it started. Any ideas?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Thanks for your interest in me but this isn't really my area.
I will pass this onto others.