Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I was hired as a counselor in the Bahamas. I am a U.S.

Customer Question

I was hired as a counselor in the Bahamas. I am a U.S. Citizen and so is the company that hired me. They run a detox center in the Bahamas. I have no license as  Psychologist, but the Client had a child with Special Needs issues so I was hired to help her with this part of family issues,

The CEO who charged the client $20,000. for a 30 day contract sent her home after 10 days with me to spend the time with her. I was hired for one session a day, (no contract with company but an email) and I ended up spending 24/7 for 3 weeks. The CEO claimed I stated I was a Psychologist and /or Medical doctor and wants my pay back and my education records. (I have eight years college and  well -known as a movie was made about me and I have a published book by Penquin. (Miracle Run)

Do I have to by law give her my records, resume? She threatened in an email to advise my educational institutions I was a criminal.I never stated this but the opposite in writing to her.

Category: UK Law