Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I love in America and i need to sue a London based company.

Customer Question

I love in America and i need to sue a London based company. How do i go about doing this?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.
May I ask if you have a friend or relative in England or Wales who would be willing for you to use their address in order to receive papers for the claim and to forward paperwork onto you by email for example?
Is the contract you entered into governed by UK law under the terms of the contract?
If the contract is silent on the matter, what kind of service or product did the company supply and where was is supplied?
Expert:  Joshua replied 1 year ago.
Would you like to continue with the above?
Expert:  Joshua replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think i can use a friends address I will have to see
Expert:  Joshua replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Would you like me to proceed on that basis or would you like to confirm first before we continue?