Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Jounfortunately l fell blurb offered at the time

Customer Question

hi jo
unfortunately l fell for the blurb offered at the time and paid almost 300.00 having checked the paperwork recently l noticed that it included a rolling contract that would renew automatically as l was not interested in continuing with them l made an effort to contact them via email to cancel as detailed in their paperwork it was then l found out that they were in the hands of a liquidator inable to contact him l have incormed my bank not to make any further payments to this company they have agreed to do this on my behalf
could you tell me if this is enough to stop any further monies being taken by them or other interested parties
many thanks
geoff
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Thanks for your interest in me but I don't really do this type of work,.
I will opt out for others.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

l have just paid 33.00 for an answer to my question

not to be told you do not do this

can l get my money back

as it looks as if yet again l have been conned

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
unfortunately l fell for the blurb offered by OPM at the time and paid almost 300.00 having checked the paperwork recently l noticed that it included a rolling contract that would renew automatically as l was not interested in continuing with them l made an effort to contact them via email to cancel as detailed in their paperwork it was then l found out that they were in the hands of a liquidator inable to contact him l have incormed my bank not to make any further payments to this company they have agreed to do this on my behalf
many thanks
geoff
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/uk-law/93f1b-jo-unfortunately-fell-blurb-offered-time.html?al=1&utm_source=sys&utm_medium=email&utm_content=viewr_bu&utm_campaign=ir_ppq_a&r=ems%7C2015-05-15%7C9%7Cln=viewr_bu#ixzz3aDCieuxF
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

l paid 33.00 for an answer at present none have been received

therefore can you return the monies paid

gwc