Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have a tomin order

Customer Question

I have a tomin order for interest charges the bank made and continued to tot on an agreed overdraft. Post the order i complained again and the bank wrote to me stating they had now offered a sum as a gesture of good will. This sum exceeded the tomin order but they win not settle the tomin order and they are still pursuing the order.
Submitted: 1 year ago via InBrief.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Later another case handler at the bank wrote to me it was not a gesture of good will it was just balancing the account. I wrote back and stated you wrote to me offering the gesture of goodwill and that i only had to pay xxxx. They wrote back stating we can charge the balance of the tomin order, i stated but you refunded my account by more that the tomin order which covered the amount. They told me this was simply balancing the accounts.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to help you with this today. Please bear with me if I ask for more information.
Can you explain exactly what’s gone on here because it’s not clear who was suing him for what and what the ultimate order was.
I have read the lengthy document attached but it still isn’t clear what the problem is here.
I need a clear synopsis please. Thank you