Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Need some legal advice.

Customer Question

Need some legal advice.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Please state your question and background facts.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a friend who is an overstayer and was arrested at his marriage to his EEA national girlfriend who is pregnant. Managed to stop the deportation as the girlfriend tried suicide hours before he was to be deported. Called up immigration dept and threatened to hold them responsible as his girlfriend was also 28 weeks pregnant. Now arranging DNA test to prove paternity. What options do we have to secure his release as their relationship is a genuine one and the suicide attempt very real. What grounds on Human rights can be pursued to try and secure his release ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
I do not have experience in this area. I am opting out at no charge to you. Please do not respond to this message so that another expert can have the ability to view and respond to your question.