Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Can this be true? I was asked to get International monetary

Customer Question

Can this be true? I was asked to get International monetary fund certificate before I can receive a large sum of money.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. This is most definitely a scam. It is known as advance fee fraud where you are asked to pay a sun of money before you receive the promised money. There is however no such thing as an International Monetary Fund certificate - this incompletely made up and is just an excuse to get you to pay them money in the hope you will receive something in return. There is however no truth in any of this. If you pay the money for this non-existent certificate you ok simply lose it so don't let temptation get the better of you and I suggest you just stop any correspondence and put his behind you. As nice as it would be to just receive a sum like this that does not really happen and this is a scam so take it no further.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I see you have accessed and read my answer to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? I just need to know whether you need further help or if I can close the question? Thank you