Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Is an authenticated title "in hand" which according to ucc

Customer Question

Is an authenticated title "in hand" which according to ucc is equal with the original, still just an interest ? or is it simple title not beholden to the crown any longer as they are no longer trustees but equals in title right. And since they are a fiction and can not make a claim the man holding the authentic title is the dominion holder or "owner" So how is this claim made and is their a process today equal to a writ of livery?
Submitted: 1 year ago via InBrief.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And I don't mean just an order to show cause but how to command a true bill for a compelled accounting of the estate name trading accounts for all cusips and account control over to the executor for final disbursement to the heirs
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to help you with this today. Please bear with me if I ask for more information.
You seem to have a lot of legal jargon in here which hasn’t been used for a long time in the UK if at all.
Is this indeed in the UK?
Could you explain the situation in detail rather than letters have a hypothetical question because it’s very difficult to answer a hypothetical question and from what you have described here, it’s actually impossible. Thank you