How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9099
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking companies Articles of association

Customer Question

I am looking for a companies Articles of association for Haresfield Court ltd, its related to my house sale, i cant see it obviously on companies house
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. It does not appear that this company has Articles of Association available for download at Companies House. It may be that this has not been made available for online purchase. It could be that they are available for separate purchase, perhaps by post but you need to contact Companies House direct for that on 0303 1234 500.
Can I help any further?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I told you that, so not the answer i was expecting.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 years ago.
I know that but if something does not exist I cannot really do anything about that - the document is simply not available, so there is little I can do to provide that or change the position, sorry