Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I am looking companies Articles of association

Customer Question

I am looking for a companies Articles of association for Haresfield Court ltd, its related to my house sale, i cant see it obviously on companies house
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. It does not appear that this company has Articles of Association available for download at Companies House. It may be that this has not been made available for online purchase. It could be that they are available for separate purchase, perhaps by post but you need to contact Companies House direct for that on 0303 1234 500.
Can I help any further?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I told you that, so not the answer i was expecting.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
I know that but if something does not exist I cannot really do anything about that - the document is simply not available, so there is little I can do to provide that or change the position, sorry