Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Can an application Aid ever be accepted even if the

Customer Question

Can an application for Legal Aid ever be accepted even if the police refuse to look into clear evidence of criminality?
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have every reason to believe the police are being ordered not to look at my evidence. The local authority (Council) is purposefully protecting the conduct of staff who have committed serious crimes against my person in order to besmirch me, denigrate my good character, etc. This has been going on for almost four years and continues unabated. They have destroyed/are withholding much more evidence that I am entitled to (under the FOI) but, as this information contains clear evidence of their criminality, they (the DPA) either withhold it entirely, say it doesn't exist or heavily redact the information they do send. My M.P. is also colluding in this shameless cover-up. It has destroyed the life of me and my family
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
An application for legal aid to do what?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's taken you five days to respond with this answer?