Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have made an application to vary a judgement, but in the

Customer Question

i have made an application to vary a judgement, but in the meantime i have received a notice of enforcement. how can i stop the enforcement until my case is heard?
Submitted: 1 year ago via InBrief.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience. May I ask what kind of enforcement has the claimant applied for please? e.g. bailiffs, charging order etc?Is the matter being dealt with in the COunty Court or High Court?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bailiffs, and county court
Expert:  Joshua replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I will be with you shortly.
Expert:  Joshua replied 1 year ago.
May I ask what application you are looking to make - are you looking to make payments by instalments, or are you looking to set the judgement aside altogether?