Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I too have been charged found guilty on 2 counts and sentencing

Customer Question

Hi I too have been charged found guilty on 2 counts and sentencing is set for 4th June, I need a Solicitor to do closure before sentencing, I represented my self in the not guilty hearing, but magistrate had no leanancy towards my reason of FORCE so found guilty!
I too have been appointed a probation officer, and whatever they give is going to be hard to pay as Im already up to my neck in Debt, custodial would result in losing my house. My Job
It gets worse because I hit a court baliff demanding money that hearing is pending also, Im changing my plea to guilty as I have no grounds to plead Not Guilty Im in a mess and need HELP!!! Yours Chris
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?