Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I am the defendant and was ordererd by the Judge in a County

Customer Question

I am the defendant and was ordererd by the Judge in a County Court case to submit my Witness Staement to the Court and to the Claiment by the 5th of May which I have done but have not recieved the Witness Statement. Should I advise the Court of this fact?
Thank You
Tony Welsh
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience. May I clarify with you which statement you have not received please? Do you refer to the witness statement of the claimant? If that is correct do the judges directions also diret that the claimant submits his statement to the court and you by the same date?
Expert:  Joshua replied 1 year ago.
Would you like to continue?