Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice
11292137

I have a small painting by OSMOND H BISSELL .it has been painted

Customer Question

I have a small painting by OSMOND H BISSELL .it has been painted on card.It seems he was on holiday in Tunis with two companions.There is an accompanying note written on brown paper.He called the painting STRAWBERRY JAM LAKE,SEEMS HE WAS CAMPING IN LA MARSA .His two friends were ***** *****HOUSE AND TOM WHITINGHAM.i found this in the back of an old picture of my grandmother.May be interesting Thanks JOAN BURKE
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to help you with this today. Please bear with me if I ask for more information.
what is it that you would like to know about this?
What does the note say?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As he was a member of the society of British artists and has sold his paintings,i thought this might be interesting to someone in the art world.The note is about the holiday in LA MARSA.TUNIS.I should like to know if you think this would be of any interest to someone in the art world !! Or who to contact .Many thanks J.Burke
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
You are on the UK law section of a questions and answer website where we deal with legal questions. We can therefore answer any questions you may have with regard to the legality and the ownership of this but not whether it has any value or would be of any interest. In that respect, you would need to contact an art specialist