Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Type your UK Law question here

Customer Question

Type your UK Law question here
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Can you please explain your situation a little more detail please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where are you based Stuart?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Cheshire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Stuart thank you for your response.
I took out a secured loan with a particular company in 2007 total amount of £28,000 approx. and a reference number was given.(Company A). A check for the amount of £4K + was issued on behalf of Company A by the BSG Solicitors.(Company C)
Another company has been collecting the monthly payments on behalf of Company A by a different company and the payments made every month to them and they have given a different reference number from the that of company A and we use this reference number when making payments.(Company B). The debt seem to be mounting up.
I just realised that Company B registered a charge against my property.
Just in the process of selling a property and the Company C now acting on behalf of Company B now have submitted an amount for redemption totalling £40,737.69. I am in dispute and believe that they are breach of the FCA Handbook Rules and Regulations and its a chain of them. How do I remove the charge?
I am currently in the process of complaining about Company A who through my own investigations, they are also in breach and they all connected.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. This is not my area so I shall opt out for another expert. Kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you got their details