Clare, Solicitor
Experience:  family solictor with 25 years experience

my daughters have been told they cannot return to school due

my daughters have been told they cannot return to school due to non payment of fees , we the parents have offered Money and a payment plan which they still will not accept my daughter is due to take her common entrance in a few months what grounds do we have if any as this will have a catastrophic impact on their lives Thank you
Thank you for your question.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How many terms arrears are there
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we owe £68,000 for both Girls I am a developer and have been conned out of a lot of money basically , I have offered them a payment plan by an amount up front and an attachment of earnings to clear the debt

I am sorry but in the circumstances the school are doing nothing wrong and there is no action that you can take to make them change their minds if they will not accept your proposals
I am sorry not to give you better news - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

surely as its a business it would be better to receive money ,the problem is the head has said one thing and now the bursar saying something completely different surely they have a service of duty and care and welfare to my children ?

No I am afraid that the only criticism that could be made is that they actually allowed you too much extra time - and that is no help to you.
The duty of care they have does not extend to any reprehensibility for your children's position with regard to the Common Entrance Exam