UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

1. UK Tier 2 ICT Visa stamped on 22-Apr-2009 2. 02-May-2009

1. UK Tier 2 ICT Visa stamped on 22-Apr-2009
2. 02-May-2009 Entered UK legally on that same visa
3. Current UK Tier 2 ICT visa expired on 14-May-2013
4. Have been out of country not more than 30 days in one consecutive period , as annual paid leave through company policies.
5. Cleared ESOL certification as well
6. Would like to know when i'm eligible to file an application for ILR.
Hi, thank you for your question. Please remember to rate my service.

Am I correct in thinking you have only been in the UK for 4 year?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It's 4 year and 5 months as of now and my current visa expires on 14-March-2014. I've positive visibility of my current job/contract which is currently expiring Oct 2014.

Thank you for your reply.

In your initial answer your stated your visa expired in May 2013, which is why I asked the question.

In respect of you applying for indefinite leave to remain, you will become eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain 28 days before 2 May 2014. You can apply using the same day service or the postage service , but please ensure your application is submitted no more than 28 days before 2 May 2014.

Kindly note as of 28 October 2013 you are now required to pass an English B1 language test.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time. If however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please DO NOT rate my answer negatively I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
I've clearly specified my case details. I was expecting logical answer not something what i know already. My question has not been answered accordingly. Sorry just wasted 30$