Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience

Hi, I have been to court on Friday 11/10/13, and I am due

I have been to court on Friday 11/10/13, and I am due to be evicted on 14/10/13 at 13:00pm.
How do I get an extension of one week to find somewhere to live, I have a number of medical conditions which I am taking medication for, and this is not helping.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate once you get my answer.

Generally unless you seek to appeal the order by the Judge on 11/10/13 there is no where further you can go to stop the eviction taking place on the 14th October. The risk of seeking to appeal further is that the court can make costs orders against you should you fail in your application - but you would appeal to a circuit judge.

Please remember to rate positively
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How would I go about appealing, as this eviction is happening on the 14/10/2013

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The judge kept stating that the original eviction had been issued on a rented property judgement, was this issued incorrectly and can I use this as an appeal, as the judge mentioned it 4 times?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When and if I can appeal should I include that I am going to get help with the debts from a debt management company, and set up a repayment schedule.

You would have to apply on Monday and also seek a stay so that you were not evicted that day. The other option of course is to clear if possible the arrears

Please rate - happy to continue to answer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What form do I need to use, do I have to go to the court or do it by phone?

You would need to go to court and you would need to use the same form as last time - the N244