Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience

Hi, i have a question, is it okay to use Player names and

i have a question, is it okay to use Player names and Premier league club names from English Premier League in a fantasy football game for free?

Buachaill :

1. I regret to say that all Premier League team names and all player names are XXXXX XXXXX the Premier Football League and any form of commercial exploitation of these names will give rise to an action for infringement. Accordingly, you need to seek some form of commercial licence agreement in order to use the names. It does not matter that you may be provided something for free to some third party user. You still need a licence to do so. Accordingly, I would suggest you think of some other idea or else, get a licence from the PFL.