Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience

If i dont pay my credit card they can find me in Turkey ? i

If i dont pay my credit card they can find me in Turkey ? i am not able to pay this and wondering that if i want to back to the UK and work there again ,is it problem ?
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate once you get my answer.

they can if the sum outstanding is significant look to recover the money from you in Turkey, although if it is a small sum it is unlikely that they will do so. The sum will remain outstanding for at least 6 years and they can look to recover the sum if you return to the UK and they become aware of same or you seek credit in the future.

Please rate positively so that I can get my credit
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If i back to the Uk and start working ? Can it be problem for passing from credit check ? I am currently working for the uk base company they can invite me for training or something can i take visa ?

It can be something which is picked up on a credit check if you have defaulted in the credit card.

Please rate