UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

If she decides after she returns from her visit to apply for

If she decides after she returns from her visit to apply for leave to remain based on other reasons as well as not having strong ties. Is there any possibility that she may be allowed entry?
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE.

If she after obtaining permission to enter on a visit visa then decides that she wants to apply to remain here, then this is possible. The only problem I foresee with an application to remain in the UK other than a visitor is that if she is really fighting her case to the end and really adamant that the home office have made an incorrect decision then the home office may state that they do not believe that she is stating the truth in an application for leave to enter the UK on a different basis.

They may state that she has stated that she has strong ties to her home country and now in another application she is stating that she doesn't have close ties to her home country. What you would need to do is state clear and precise reasons as how the circumstances have changed since her application for a visit visa and provide evidence to support any application. She would need to be clear about how her circumstances have changed.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time. If however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please DO NOT rate my answer negatively I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Kind regards