UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

still on my daughters question, another reason she was refused

still on my daughter's question, another reason she was refused is that, they do not trust that she will return because she has no strong ties in her home country. How can we convince them that she is only here for a visit.
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE.

What I would recommend that you do is write an affidavit for you and your partner to state that your daughter will be returning to her home country and also the reason why she will not stay in the UK.

You also wish to submit evidence such as her employment payslips, or evidence of her studying in her home country or letters from her family in her home country stating that they are living with her/looking after her and she is due to return to her home country after her visit.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time. If however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please DO NOT rate my answer negatively I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Kind regards