Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice
11292137

If youre involved in small claim with a local business and

If you’re involved in small claim with a local business and ultimately both parties decided to withdraw are you allowed to review the business on the internet?

Can you include the dialogue during the claim? i.e. from their solicitor to myself?

Or is it privlidged?
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name isXXXXX and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

What was the reason for withdrawing the claim?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Both parties spent a lot more (time and money) on what the claim would be for. We both (appeared) to just get tired and agreed enough was enough.

Going court didn't appear to solve anyones problem. Although the orginal failure still remained.

Was there any court order or do you both just walk away and drop it?

What you want to say in the review on the Internet and what do you want to achieve by it?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

A order of consent sign by both parties to withdraw with no order for costs.

The review is to explained what happened from a customer service perspective. Nohting more.

If there is nothing in the order about it remaining confidential,
then you can put it on the website provided it is a completely accurate portrayal
of what happened, although I think you may be opening a can of worms and you
would be well advised to simply walk away, but then again, you knew I was going
to say that I imagine.

I cannot think that you have anything to gain by it I think you
would end up with a whole load of grief that you would have to deal with from
the other party

I know that you are annoyed that they appear to have got away with this but I'm going to tell you to rise above it and move on and deal with things that are more important in life. I'm sorry to be so philosophical

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I know you’re right. Time to move on.\

Basic goodness in buddism Cool

Agreed.