Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice
11292137

Hi, I am an Enteprise Inns Tennant and they are currently refusing

Hi, I am an Enteprise Inns Tennant and they are currently refusing to supply me with and Beers until I clear a £1750 debt (I have another £3600 debt with them on an agreed payment plan I am paying).

Is there anyway I can possibly get them to allow me to purchase kegs with them as I am tied and therefore forbidden to purchase from another supplier.

We are a winter pub and have struggled through summer but have a full program of events now and no kegs left on site.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name isXXXXX and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.

Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Are you unable to clear the debt?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes i am unable to clear the debt

Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to have to tell you that neither you nor any court in
the land can make them supply you with product regardless of whether you owe
money or not unless there is an agreement which says that they must. I imagine
that the agreement is conditional upon you being up-to-date with payments to
them. If you are not up-to-date, you are obviously in breach of contract and
they will then be under no liability to supply you

I imagine that you thought this was the answer but you were
looking for some confirmation or a lifeline and I am sorry that I cannot give
you better news.

Does that answer the question? Can I assist further or answer any
specific queries?

If you have not done already, please don't forget to positively rate
my answer service even if it was not what you wanted to hear. You should now
see a series of buttons which enable you to rate my answer service formally.

If you don't rate it positively, then the site keep your deposit and I get 0
for my time. It is imperative that you give my answer a positive rating.

It doesn't give me, "a pat on the head", "good boy" (like ebay), it is my
livelihood!

If in ratings you feel that you expected more or it only helped a little,
please ask.

The thread does remain open for me to answer follow-up questions after rating
my answer service.

Rating doesn't close the enquiry at
all even though the site may give that impression. It remains open for you to
read and ask for further clarification.

Regards.

PS Experts on here are online and off-line all day each day and
weekends so please bear with me if I do not get back to you immediately.

PS. I use voice type, voice recognition typing because I only
type with two fingers and it would take me ages. Sometimes, a computer does not
hear me correctly and you will get an incoherent word. I do try to but
sometimes they slip through. I apologise therefore if anything doesn't make
sense. It is me losing it, not you. Just ask if anything is not clear please.

Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience: PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice