Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience

Good Morning Claire, yesterday i recive this mail and i

Good Morning Claire,

yesterday i recive this mail and i like to know this is real or a fraud too:

Good Morning Sir Mr Benno,

Am very sorry for the late response due to some patient am attending to ,she was doing fine at the moment as she was responding to the treatment and am happy to bring it to your notice now that Eva was alive now as she just open her eyes less than an hour now so that was what am afraid for not mailing you since yesterday as her condition was so bad ,so she was doing fine now and i hope she will talk latest in the next 7hours or tomorrow morning, her friend is here with us now she was so happy that we do have a response from you . We are very grateful about your care on Eva sir,may God help you sir.

King Regard.

Dr Thomas Britton. [email protected]
Consultant Neurologist.
Cleark private hospital.

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 12:21 AM, Atlanta Promociones wrote:

I could not find your Clinic at Inter net please share me the exact address
with phone numer

Good Afternoon Sir Mr Benno,

We hereby bring this to your notice that Miss Eva James who claims to be your fiance got shot by some group on her way going to airport this afternoon and we just finish with out investigation department about how the incident occour ,she was reefer to the nearest hospital called (cleark private hospital) here is the Doctor email address,([email protected]) so we want you to contact them to know the state of her health and to be able to comunicate with Eva too sir.

Best Regard.
Scotland Rescue Team.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to RATE once you get my answer.

I am afraid that this too looks like a scam and I would not correspond with them any further if I was you.