Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience

I am returning from Thailand to Blackburn Lancashire in October

I am returning from Thailand to Blackburn Lancashire in October 2013. my wife says I have not to come home and wants me out of her life. We have been married 35 years and she wanted me to come to Thailand after a long illness to fulfill my dream. Now she says she dos'ent want me home! What should I do? she wont communicate and has changed telephone numbers!
Thanks for your question. Please remember to RATE once you get my answer.

Firstly, if it is a joint property or in your name you are allowed to go back into your house, even if she says not to. She would have to persuade a court to prevent your return. I would recommend someone like Relate to mediate between the two of you to help you work out your difficulties.

Please rate
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is council property In my name and hers also, she refuses to discuss anything!

Then you are allowed to move back into the property if it is a joint tenancy. Without a court order she can not prevent your return.

Please remember to RATE