UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

My daughter was refused her visa few year ago due to submitting

My daughter was refused her visa few year ago due to submitting false information about her age. The issue has been cleared by her home country. She again applied to visit us but her application was declined. However, she was given an opportunity to appeal. Which she has done. Both and my husband ate British citizens. What chances has my daughter got in winning the appeal?
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE.

Did you submit evidence of your daughter's age being clarifies by her home country?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes, I did
Thank you for your reply.

Could you confirm the reason for refusal?
How old is your daughter?
Does she have any relatives in her home country?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
She is 27 and has no relative on her home country
Thank you for your reply.

If you are both British and the only reason for refusal was due to the discrepancy with her date of birth, and you have sent evidence from her home country, clarifying any such issues, then I believe that her appeal has a good chance of success.

Usually applicants for a visit visa are refused because the home office believes that they will not return to their home country. In your daughter's case this may be something that they may have looked at. But if the only reason for refusal is the issue regarding her age which you have clarifies and submitted documents as part of her application , then the appeal should be decided in her favor.

I would recommend that you have an oral hearing and both you and your partner should attend.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time. If however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please DO NOT rate my answer negatively I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Kind regards