Jenny Mackenzie
Jenny Mackenzie,
Experience:  Over 10 years experience in general legal matters

At the end of her 3 month probation period, we decided the

At the end of her 3 month probation period, we decided the lady concerned was not suitable for the company. Her contract states her employment can be terminated before the end of her probation period with one week's notice - is she also due any holiday pay?
Hello and welcome to Just Answer, yes she is entitled to holiday pay for the period that she has worked. The annual entitlement is 28 days per annum so you will need to prorata that down for the period she worked taking away any holiday days she has taken in the period.

If you have any further questions please ask. If I have answered your question I would be grateful if you would give my answer a positive rating. Thank you and all the best.