UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX am from india 40 yers old i came this

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX am from india 40 yers old i came this country 2005 august is as visitor after that i am oversty i apply domestic helper visa 2007 that was refuse after 2009 i apply humanrights my husband in india not good he is vary dangerrous person i dont want go back that base i apply that also refuse now i have relation ship some 1 he is british what shoud i do if i want apply again what is chance my application i get visa i was scare to go marrige office because i dont have any status thare pelase advise me right way i am hindu i love that muslim guy i change it my religion as well if i go back my husband kill me please i am vary dificult situasion now we leave separtly with my partner how is uk
Category: UK Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 11 months ago.
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE.

It does seem like a difficult situation for you.

If you are unable to go back to India then you should try and marry your partner as soon as possible. If you are an overstayer it does make it difficult for you to marry in the uk, but your case will be strengthen if you do marry your partner.

After you marry you can then try and apply for a spouse visa from inside the uk. But it will always be difficult for you as an overstayer to regularise your status in the uk. If you submit any application the home office can refuse it simply on the basis that you are an overstayer, therefore any application you submit is not guaranteed to be successful.

Your only option would be if you are unable to return to your home country is to state strong reason why you should be allowed to submit an application from inside the UK, if you are married to your partner who is British then this give you strong grounds to submit an application from inside the uk. Being in a relationship with a British citizen may help your application but if this will be sufficient for the home office to grant you a visa in the uk, will depend on your application.

The home office will decide all applications on their own merits and you would have to ask the home office to exercise their discretion. There include as many reasons as you can to persuade the immigration officer to issue you will a visa.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time. If however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please DO NOT rate my answer negatively I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Kind regards

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

hi but i need help how do i marrige i dont have any status if i go register office far marrige thay need passport my passport is lost but i have photo copy that also expired

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately that is the issue with your situation, there is nothing preventing the registry office calling the home office if they feel there is something not right with the wedding, but on the other hand if you do not marry then it can make your case weak.

You are in situated where you have to take a risk either way to regularise your status. If you want to marry then you have to show the expired photo copy, if you have a driving licence you can show that too and if the registry office ask where your passport is you have to be honest and say the truth.

You have to make a difficult decision if you wish to remain in the uk and it does and will involve you taking a risk.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

i am 8 yers this country shoud i need divorce my fast husband in india before i go ahead marry this guy in uk and its realy need leave togthare in uk with my partner after marriege because we work far away each other only see every weekend each other and i need permision as well before i doing marriege in my partner in home office thanks

Thank you for your reply.

Yes you need to divorce your previous husband before you marry. You do not need permission from the home office to marry but you need to ensure that the registry office doesn't suspect that you are marrying him for you to obtain a visa in the uk you have to show you are in a legitimate relationship with your partner. If the registry think it is a fake marriage they will contact the home office.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

sorry sir 1 more questions how do i apply divorce in my ex husband if he make divorce paper in india and send me hare uk to me can i get it dovorce and that indian divorce paper work hare because we seprate last 9 yers i can get divoece easly if i make divoece paper in uk thas was vary expensive far me and if i do marrege my partner how long after i apply again new application in home office

Thank you for your reply.

Yes if he sends the divorce papers to you in the uk, you can use the divorce here in the uk.

You can submit an application straight after your marriage if you wish there is nothing preventing you from applying straight away.

Kind regards
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi we speak yesterday I just asking if I want permission to
Home office far marreige did thay give me aur not
What ur thing I can apply far that aur not and how long
Take thay give me permission
Thank you for your reply.

You do not need to ask permission to marry from the home office any more because the abolished the certificate of approval please see the following link:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsfragments/43-abolition-of-coa

You can marry without asking the Home Office.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks vary mach
Its my pleasure. Good luck