Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice
11292137

I fantasise anout young ladies stepping on objects to crush

I fantasise anout young ladies stepping on objects to crush them. I do not think that approaching a random woman in the street to ask her to do it would be a good idea. I don't have the nerve anyway.
Prostitutes would seem to be more approachable and may be more amenable to the idea. If I were to approach one and make it clear that I was not looking for any sexual activity (diabetes and prostate cancer have made that impossible), in fact there would be no physical contact between us, would I be committing any offence? If so how could I modify my approach to stay within the law?
what kind of objects would be you be asking them to crush?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

cakes, gramophone records, clocks, toy cars, magazines, organ pipes, keyboards. No living creatures - I'm an animal lover

I cannot see that you commit any offence any more than anyone does who works for, for example, candid camera or you’ve been framed and who approaches someone in the street and asks them to crush something. You might get some funny looks and some even stranger reactions but there is no offence that I can think of.
The Does that answer the question? Can I help further? Can I answer any specific points?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for that. That was the way I was thinking, but If I approached a prostitute in the street in my car, would that be ok?

That would be cruising and you commit an offence in many parts of the country. You would have to prove that you were doing it for completely different purposes and I think that would be virtually impossible. I could see no problem in getting an escort agency to supply ladies to do this for you for a fee.

If you have not done already, please don't forget to positively rate my answer service even if it was not what you wanted to hear. You should now see a series of buttons which enable you to rate my answer service formally.
If you don't rate it positively, then the site keep your deposit and I get 0 for my time. It is imperative that you give my answer a positive rating.
It doesn’t give me, “a pat on the head”, “good boy” (like ebay), it is my livelihood!
If in ratings you feel that you expected more or it only helped a little, please ask.
The thread does remain open for me to answer follow-up questions after rating my answer service.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. That's what I was concerned about. Sorry, one last Idea before resorting to escort agencies: If I were to go on foot, leaving the car at home, to arranger a later rendezvous elsewhere, would that be legal?

The problem you face by approaching prostitutes is that they are known to the police. You have less chance than if you were in the car of being arrested. Remember that prostitution is not a crime, it is soliciting this is a crime. The difficulty you have if it went to court, would be convincing the court that you were not doing it for any sexual purpose.