Joshua
Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Have you ever heard of uk immigration and nationality...

Have you ever heard of uk immigration and nationality. Directorate integrated casework. Directorate block c whitgift centre Croydon cr9 2at united kingdom or barrister elizabeth maurice, apparently working for the uk border agency home office

As my daughter has already paid £750 to western union at the address of a Michael euban as a nanny for his wife and 2 children. He apparently is a ceo for metalcraft engineering. 

Please help me with this before my daughter hands over any more money as this elizabeth maurice is asking for £250 - vaccination fee + £200 for a diplomatic tag + £100 for courier costs.

Kindest regards
Marlene xxxx

Joshua :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Joshua :

Is the money being requested by a further Western Union transfer please?

JACUSTOMER-vgo5vzid- :

Yes western union and to made payable to barrister Elizabeth maurice

Joshua :

Thanks.

Joshua :

The address does appear to be an address used by the Home Office but the entire arrangement has all the hallmarks of a scam I regret. The government does not ask for monies by WU and there is no barrister authorised to practice by that name in the UK

Joshua :

This appears to have all the hallmarks of an advance fee fraud and your daughter should not se3nd any further monies.

JACUSTOMER-vgo5vzid- :

Can you also tell me if there is a ceo of metalcraft engineering by the name of mi

Joshua :

The matter should be reported to the police's fraud team who can investigate. You may wish not to tip off the fraudsters that you are aware of the fraud before you do so.

Joshua :

http://www.actionfraud.org.uk/

JACUSTOMER-vgo5vzid- :

Can u please tell me if the person by the name of Michael euban is a ceo of a company by the name of metal engineering

Joshua :

Do you hvae the address for the company?

JACUSTOMER-vgo5vzid- :

Metalcraft engineering office of human resources mr Michael euban 12 dudden hill lane willesden london nw10 1dd uk +447031974748

Joshua :

There is no such registered company in England or Wales. The only company with that name is XXXXX XXXXX Ireland.

JACUSTOMER-vgo5vzid- :

Oh my god. Is there such a guy by that name or a home at that address. And what now happens the money transfer that my daughter sent to that address?

Joshua :

The Directors appear to be people by other names to that you quote. You can contact them on info@metalcrafteng.com if you wish to confirm that they are not involved which seem case

JACUSTOMER-vgo5vzid- :

So what do we do about the money transfer? Are we able to get it ba k at all?

Joshua :

There does not appear to be anyone so registered on the electoral roll but that is not absolutely conclusive. However I suspect the fraudster will not have given real contact details and will be using a disposable sim card so he cannot be traced. WU payments are preferred by fraudsters because they can be collected without trace.

Joshua :

Your best approach at this stage is to contact the police using the above link and ask them to investigate the matter. If they are able to track down the fraudsters they will be arrested and you may be able to recover some of the money sent though recoveries are often difficult in practice. Under no circumstances should your daughter send any more money. They will find reason after reason to ask for more

Joshua :

The correct agency to contact with regards XXXXX XXXXX matters is as follows:

Joshua :

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/

Joshua :

Is there anything above I can clarify for you?

JACUSTOMER-vgo5vzid- :

Thank you so much for valuable information so appreciated. I will contact the office above. Am I able to keep this email and conversation

Joshua :

Yes of course. .Would you like me to ask customer services to email you a copy?

JACUSTOMER-vgo5vzid- :

That would be appreciated very much my email address if you don't have it isXXX@XXXXXX.XXX. once again thank so much.

Joshua :

Certainly. Will do. I hope you are successful in tracking down the fraudsters.

Joshua :

If you have no further questions for now I should be very grateful if you would kindly take a moment to rate my service to you today. Your feedback is important to me. If there is anything else I can help with though please reply back to me though.

JACUSTOMER-vgo5vzid- :

Your rating is withouf question is of the highest quality. I will definitely be tracking these bastards down. I will let you know. Thanks

Joshua :

Please do. Many thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you know of any legitimate au pair services in the uk, as my daughter is absolutely devastated. This her dream that is broken.

Sorry for the delay in reverting to you.

She may wish to contact the following organisation:
http://www.bapaa.org.uk/displaypage.asp?page=1
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks very much, i have been in contact with the fraud squad and they are doing all they can but not very hopeful. we will try the australian embassy as the police suggested, i will also look at the website you suggested.

thank you for your time.

much appreciated

marlene

Best wishes