MyraBradwell
MyraBradwell,
74614265

Dear Lawyer my HSBC bank card was skimmed at a cashpoint and £1800

Dear Lawyer my HSBC bank card was skimmed at a cashpoint and £1800 was taken out of my account, now they are refusing to pay it back what can I do ?

MyraB :

Hello and thank you for your question.

MyraB :

I'm going to have to opt out of this question and send you over to the UK lawyers who will be able to assist you.

JACUSTOMER-393kg3um- : Ok so how can you help me and what shall i do?
JACUSTOMER-393kg3um- : ?
MyraB :

Someone who is familiar with UK law will be able to assist you. I just wanted to let you know that I would not be able to respond. But, JustAnswer has some very good UK lawyers who will be able to assist you.

JACUSTOMER-393kg3um- : Ok thanks
Thank you for your patience. I have received notice from the moderator that she was unable to transfer your question. Someone from Customer Service will be in touch with you to assist you in relisting it in the UK law category.

I apologize for the confusion. Thank you for the positive rating and bonus. However, as I was unable to answer your question or even transfer your question, if you want to retract those, please let Customer Service know. I will understand completely.

I wish you well.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No your welcome