Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Solicitor
Experience:  Specialist in UK Law with expertise in UK Employment Law

HI, My question regards XXXXX XXXXX creation and tier 1 route to

Customer Question

HI, My question regards XXXXX XXXXX creation and tier 1 route to ILR and/or extension, by creating 10 or 2 posts, respectively. Unfortuanately, I jumped the gun, and might not have done things in proper order.

I registered as a director in March 2012, and I invested the funds in May 2012. I started hiring in June 2012 (i have a partner who was registered as a co director as me at the same time). By the time i got back home and around to my visa application and officially "landed" in the country, it was september. I have had these three posts going on for over a year now - will they not be counted because they were created before I landed? Please note that they were created after both me investing the 200k AND after me becoming director on companies house. I hope I made this clear and look forward to your answer...
Category: UK Law
Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this Legal topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had found your answer elsewhere or if you still needed assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi wendy, thanks for the message

i am still awaiting answer...can you help me?

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Fran

I am still waiting however if i do not get an answer soon - I will have to rescind my offer!

Thanks and best regards,

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for letting me know.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

this site is a fraud. i have been charged but not received any answer. i will be complaining to my credit card company and posting my experience.

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 12 months ago.

I'm sorry that you have not yet received an answer. I will have Customer Service contact you by email about your concerns.

Regards,
Wendy

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Thank you,
Wendy