Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

the property in India with the asset owner, all British Citizen

Customer Question

the property in India with the asset owner, all British Citizen residing in U.K to execute the disposal,I understand requires the power of attorney would you please provide a guideline as to the process?

Two members owner being brothers are deceased

Submitted: 3 years ago via LawDepot.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am still waiting for a definitive, please provide the answer

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.