Clare, Solicitor
Experience:  family solictor with 25 years experience

Hi Claire, Just wondering if you know in which direction I

Hi Claire, Just wondering if you know in which direction I could look for advice regarding the mortgage with the Greek Bank. Would this be with a Bulgarian Lawyer or a financial advisor.
Thank you for your question
May I ask why you think that you need advice with regard to the mortgage rather than dealing with this in the UK Family Court?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just trying to find out if there is any thing I can do to make things easier for my ex. It may be that since the apartment was bought for 120 thousand with a mortgage of 75,000 and is now only worth 30,000 the bank may have to share some responsibility . (just what some people have mentioned to me).

It is highly unlikely I am afraid - but if this is an area you wish to look into then it is a Bulgarian lawyer that you will need to instruct as it is Bulgarian law which will apply
I hope that this is of assistance to you