Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

I have a CCJ against a Club in UK - The Defendant did not respond

Customer Question

I have a CCJ against a Club in UK - The Defendant did not respond - The Court gave a Judgement in my favour - HCEO's were instructed - Defendant then responded to Court - Court granted the Defendant a Hearing in 7 days - I have no Official Notice of Such - my Debt Collection Company say that if I dont attend hearing The Court will strike out my Case - is that correct ?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor in a High Street practice. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects. Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes. Please bear with me in that case

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

Unless I have all the facts that I need, my answer would not be accurate.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?