Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

Locked by Customer Service

Customer Question

Can you now write a detailed narrative of I should do?
i.e. A, B. C.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. i am afraid that sort of drafting is completely impractical without a detailed understanding of the entire factual matrix . It is not sensible or practical through this type of forum I am afraid so I cannot help you with this
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have passed it on to a solicitor now.

But I don't agree with you because my question was to do with procedures and it should be like writing a formula where the variable can be inserted later.

I have told enough you about the case. The question could be viewed as if you were appointed to put into effect what has been discussed.

A response to that would have created one or more narratives:

Where within each narrative there would a number of steps. E.g.

A) petition the court using from a and allow N days.

B) Amend the claim to refer the to petition like e.g.....

If the advice is to be useful it needs to be used. The information you have provided are illuminating but are not of any practical purpose.

Therefore I would be grateful if you could arrange for a refund for this supplementary question.