Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

We have a co-location contract with and hosting provider in

Customer Question

We have a co-location contract with and hosting provider in a data centre. The contract for space/service rental is auto-renewal for 12 months. As Ofcom, has banned auto-renewal internet contracts for sme's - does the ruling apply to co-location services - i.e. rental of space,power and internet -feed?

Can the notice to terminate be any-time prior to auto-renewal anniversary? 

Category: UK Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please cancel the request and refund Payment.

Thank you