INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

My sister and three other adults are going on holiday taking

My sister and three other adults are going on holiday taking 9 lads ageing 16/17 on holiday. My sister has arranged the trip getting confirmation and payment that the lads can go.
I suggested to my sister that she should put together a declaration that she wouldn't be held responsible if anything happens to any of the boys and that she asks the parents/guardians to sign.
Could you give some advise on the kind of wording that should be used or included in the declaration please?

Please remember to RATE my answer by using the smiley faces OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE. If you seek clarification please ask.

Hi, is this a privately arranged trip or one tbat is arranged through some club or group?

Many thanks,

Its a privately arranged trip? Sorry for the delay in replying I think your servers were down yesterday.

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't appear to have had a answer to my question...can you provide e with any advice?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can I have an update on this call please....see no information received.