UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

Hi, Im about to submit my application for tier2 general My

I'm about to submit my application for tier2 general
My IELTS scores are:
Speaking 7

Is it enough?
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE.

What job title are you applying for?
Are you applying from inside or outside the UK?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will apply in Cairo for plastic surgery clinical fellow
Thank you for your question.

You must have 10 points for English language. These will be awarded if you pass a test, at the appropriate level, which is on our list of approved English language tests. You can download the list of approved English language tests from the right side of this page.

Only test certificates from providers on this list will be accepted.

For applications under Tier 2 (General), the minimum appropriate level is level B1 of the Common European Framework for Reference (CEFR).

If you view the following link you have more than the requirements as IELTs score over 4 is sufficient to meet the requirements. In your case you are fine to submit your application.

You may wish to submit a print of the page above to confirm to the immigration officer that you have a sufficient score just to be prudent.

I hope this answers your question, if so kindly rate my answer positively. If however, you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question, please DO NOT rate my answer negatively, I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Kind regards