Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

What is the current fee for a Divorce Decree Absolute search

What is the current fee for a 'Divorce Decree Absolute' search with issue of final certificate

Do you know the issuing court and case number XXXXX not?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, I have no further info. My birth mother remarried in 1948 to a Frank A. Croot and I have applied for Marriage and Death certificates

Please refer to the following link and you will see that if you do not know the issue in court for the case number XXXXX proceedings then he is £60:

It cheaper if you are able to find the court case number XXXXX if you are willing to pay the increased fee you then they will send you a copy of decree absolute.

If this is useful please kindly click accept and rate my answer as okay service or above. If you do not then I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your questions.

Kind regards. Com

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok for that, I won't proceed with seeking a certificate, not at £60. Suffice to know that my birth mother/father were divorced. As we came to Scotland with my father I guess he got custody and the case went against my mother.

Thanks for your help

Fair enough. Please remember to rate my answer..