Thomas
Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

a very quick question, I dont think this expulsion from my

a very quick question, I don’t think this expulsion from my 6th form college due to low attendance, would effect my university tier 4 visa which I want to apply from outside of uk, does it?
Hi

Thanks for your patience.

Yes, it would. As I have already explained, it is a general ground to refuse all visas except those based on a family relationship.

I would expect the UKBA to take the application fee and then reject your application immediately.

You can’t breach your visa in this way and expect there to be no consequences.

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,

Tom
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

if i want to marry a girl under tier 4 ( non-eea national), under which visa section should i apply (which tier) and if i want to do that or change to tier 1 (as invester) can i do it when i'm in uk with my current status or i have to leave the uk and do that? thanks a bunch.

The application forms are here:-
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/studying/adult-students/family/

You would probalby be rejected for a Tier 1 invesetor visa because of this, whether you attempt to apply here or out of the country.

Please read my answer above. What you have done is grounds to refuse all those vsias that are not based on a family relationship. You don't seem to understand this.

I can't put it any plainer, if you don't understand then you need to reread my answers.

Please rate my answer.

Tom
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

but sir that was for sixth form college, the one that i want to apply after 6 months from outside of uk is for university, do you think it will be rejected any way?

READ my answers.

Yes, it will be rejected.

If you ask another superfluous question I will simply not answer,

Tom