PortsmouthLaw, Solicitor
Experience:  I have been a Solicitor since 1981 with experience in property, landlord & tenant & wills & probate

I need to sell my nan house she has past and Im next kin where

I need to sell my nan house she has past and I'm next kin where do I start

PortsmouthLaw :

Hi I take it that your Nan did not leave a Will. If she did, it is the Executor of the Will who needs to apply for a Grant of Probate to her estate. If she left no Will and as you are the next of kin, you need to apply for a grant of Letters of Administration to her estate. You can do this in person by going to the nearest Probate Registry and getting the necessary forms, or you can ask a solicitor to do it for you. The Grant will be your authority to sell the property.

Hope this answers your question but if you need more help please feel free to ask