Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Hi Tom, I need additional assistance with Rachels Tier 4

Hi Tom, I need additional assistance with Rachel's Tier 4 (child) visa. We received a reply from the British Consulate-Geberal New York today. We had sent in a copy of her passport instead of her actual passport. So now there will be another delay. The letter suggested expedited services found under "Additional Services" on the WorldBridge website. Do you recommend Priority Service, Premium Service or Settlement Priority Service? We are willing to go to New York if that will help. Thanks!

Thanks for your patience.

The Settlement Priority Service is not relevant to you – this is for applicants that are applying for settlement. She is applying for a Tier 4 visa.

This page explains the other services:-

I would say that the Premium Service is the best option, simply because it appears that you can submit you documents and obtain your visa on the same day.

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have just learned that Aug 28th is the next appointment for Premium Service. Would Priority be quicker?

I think it's going to be dictated by the actual workload. The premium service sounds the preferential service, so it may be that priority is also delayed but perhaps further that the premium service.

Your going to have to check with them directly.

Kind regards,