INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

i have a fraud conviction "fraud by abuse of a position of

i have a fraud conviction "fraud by abuse of a position of trust " in that I did not look after my employers interests. Does this stop me working for a doorstep lending company ?

INC :

Hi, Thanks for your question. If I have provided you with an answer, kindly click ACCEPT.

INC :

Hi, the short answer to your question is yes it would. This is because finance companies are generally regulated by the financial services authority and a fraud conviction will prevent you from becoming fsa regulated.

INC :

The other thing is, it will appear on your crb report and any employer will need to consider this before employing you.

INC :

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT. Kind regards,

Customer:

i have been employed by a company since the conviction in November. I recently resigned and went to work for a competitor. They are now threatening my new employer that they will report them if they do not terminate my employment.

Customer:

i declared the conviction on my application form and the new company were happy with it

INC :

If the new company does not have a problem then you have nothing to worry about.

INC :

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.

Customer:

yes it does , thank you