Joshua
Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Hi, i would like to ask regarding Virgin Gold Mining Corporation, Currently

Customer Question

Hi, i would like to ask regarding Virgin Gold Mining Corporation,
Currently stated they are operating in Panama n Dubai, here are the address

VIRGIN GOLD MINING CORPORATION
Torre Globe Bank Building
Calle 50 & Calle 58 Este
Piso 31, Oficina 3105
Panama City, Republic of Panama

VGMC PREMIER GOLD OFFICE
Office 25C, 
Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Trade Centre Area
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai , UAE

My question are
1. Is it really registered in both countries?
2. Are the scheme legal?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer! If you've any queries once you've read my answer do ask. When satisfied, kindly click the Green ACCEPT button.

THis company is listed as having a warning as being a possible boiler room. If the warning flags are correct then the shares they are selling will be of little value and are being sold a t over inflated prices. You should avoid a company which has a warning flag attached to it.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
THis company is listed as having a warning as being a possible boiler room. If the warning flags are correct then the shares they are selling will be of little value and are being sold a t over inflated prices. You should avoid a company which has a warning flag attached to it.-- please explain this and i still need my question to be answered
Expert:  Joshua replied 5 years ago.
As far as I can tell this is a scam and is a ponzi scheme. A ponzi scheme is an operation that pays returns to its investors from their own money or the money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from any actual profit earned by the individual or organization running the operation.

I would not go near it.

As to whether the company is based in two countries or even one unfortunately the countries you refer to do not have easy to search databases and you would have to verify whether they exist with a company search agent. As the organisation appears to be a possible scam I would not waste your money researching the company though.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
How can we tell it is a scam until it become one?
Based on my personal research, the company legaly registered in panama n dubai.
I checked at panama offshore legal services, and the company exist. I also see many pictures of premium shareholders at their office in dubai.
This company also doing gala dinners to appreciate all their shareholder around the world.. Will it be a scam? Maybe only time can tell. But what i really need to now from your side, are they really existed and legally registered.
Expert:  Joshua replied 5 years ago.
I am afraid I cannot tell you this without instructing company search agents which I cannot do. I suggest you contact someone like First Report who can provide you with a report on the company.

• [email protected]
  • Telephone Report Requests
    +44 (0)845 644 4014