Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Do you know of any qualified solicitor around london who can

Do you know of any qualified solicitor around london who can help me with this please?

Thanks for your question.

I'm not too familiar with the area, but Mr Majid Shafiq of Whitefields solicitors in Leyton is someone that I know has carried out immigration work very well in the past. If he cannot help you then he will probably be able to refer you to someone who would:-

Alternatively you can use the Law Society's Find a Solicitor service selecting "immigration" and using your postcode to get those closest to you:-

I cannot accept instructions from customers because the site prohibits it I'm afraid.

If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question. You will not be charged any further money for clicking accept.

I will answer your follow up questions you may have.

Kind regards,