Thomas
Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

Are Express Law Bespoke Will & Trust Specialists,DN3 3GW,a

Are Express Law Bespoke Will & Trust Specialists,DN3 3GW,a legally regulated company?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.
Hi
Thanks for your question.
To enable me to answer your question could you please respond to the following:-
1. Is this their website:- http://www.expresslaw.org.uk/index.html
Kind regards.
Tom
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I was unexpectantly called in to a meeting.

The are not a limited company. They will be set of Wills/Probate/Trust practictioners who are in partnership together most likely. There is no central registry for partnerships in the same way that there is for companies, so there is no way to verify their credentials.

If you are considering having dealings with one of the practitioners then you can ask what credentials they have. They may be solicitors or legal executive or members of an association of practiioners in the area, such as STEP.

If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question.

I will answer your follow up questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Tom
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.
I note you have not clicked accept to my answer. Is there any further information you require?
If you do not click accept then your deposit simply stays with the website and I receive absolutely no credit for the time I have taken to answer your question. Only when you click accept does a portion of your deposit actually transfer to me.
Please click accept.
Tom