Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Thank you for your answer. Im sorry I meant to put 2011 not

Thank you for your answer. I'm sorry I meant to put 2011 not 2012 as the returning date which means it will have been more than the 90 days in the last year but not more than 450 days in the 5 year period.Is the answer still the same?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for requesting me.

You could not make the application straightaway because you still breach the 90 day rule. Once you have returned to the UK and remained there for 12 months less 90 days then you will no longer be in breach and therefore would be eligible to apply for naturalisation assuming you do not leave the UK during this time and you otherwise meet the eligibility criteria.

If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question.

I will answer your follow up questions you may have.

Kind regards,