How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Smith Your Own Question
Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith, Daniel Smith
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 4035
Experience:  JustAnswer
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Daniel Smith is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do I need a licence to make and sell dog treats in my home

This answer was rated:

Do I need a licence to make and sell dog treats in my home in the UK
Hi there. Thanks for your question, I will help you with this.

No, you don't. But make sure your property doesn't have restrictive covenants that prevent business use.

Daniel Smith and other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Dan,

Many thanks for such a prompt reply. Just one more question I think - can you tell me what information I would need to put on the labels?

Many thanks

That I'm afraid I don't know the answer to and would involve researching the relevant regulations, so it wouldn't be a $15 question I'm afraid. I wouldn't be able to answer that question now in any event - might be worth reporting that one and offering a higher sum for one of the guys to research it for you, but it's not "typical" stuff.